Saturday 19 September 2009

Squirrels Sign New Youngster

Omiya have announced the signing of yet another young attacking midfield player. Yes - I mean, I'm not wanting to sound unwelcoming, but... another. Jun Kanakubo is 22 and comes from Ibaraki, where last season he won the Kanto University League as a member of the squad at Ryutsu Keizai University. Like Masakazu Kihara earlier in the month, it's not clear when Kanakubo will join the squad, but as Agent Orange indicated this must raise doubts over the future at Ardija of the likes of Daisuke Watabe and Seo Yong Duk.

*

1 comments:

Agent Orange,  19 September 2009 at 15:15  

Happy belated birthday Daniel....

I like both signings if only for the fact it gives Chikara and company more competition for spots. I always believe in competition for spots and if one of these guys can push tokita to be better or fill in in the middle, even better.

I don't wanna see watabe thrown overboardd but if he gets a loan somewhere where he can get some sustained minutes, I don't think that would be too bad.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP